Color Magic 1.0
(Qt Designer 3.3.3)
Color Magic 1.0 is a simple application program which can create colors from RGB values. This program is designed with help of Qt Designer which is distributed with Redhat Linux and Fedora as far as I know.
What is Qt?
Qt is a multiplatform C++ GUI toolkit created and maintained by Trolltech. It provides application developers with all the functionality needed to build applications with state-of-the-art graphical user interfaces. Qt is fully object-oriented, easily extensible, and allows true component programming.
Since its commercial introduction in early 1996, Qt has formed the basis of many thousands of successful applications worldwide. Qt is also the basis of the popular KDE Linux desktop environment, a standard component of all major Linux distributions. It has become the emerging standard development environment for IT professionals who want to:
- Write (and maintain) a single source-tree.
- Port their applications to multiple platforms with a simple recompilation.
- Internationalize their applications.
- Provide their applications with native look and feel.
- Have their applications run at native speed.
Qt is supported on the following platforms:
- MS-Windows -- 95, 98, NT 4.0, ME, 2000, and XP
- Unix/X11 -- Linux, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Compaq Tru64 UNIX, IBM AIX, SGI IRIX and a wide range of others
- Macintosh -- Mac OS X
- Embedded -- Linux platforms with framebuffer support.
Compiling and Running the Application
- Download the file colormagic.zip
Click here to download the file
- Change directory to the directory which contains the file colormagic.zip.
cd <Absolute or relative directory path to colormagic.zip>
- Unpack the archive if you have not done so already:
( It will create a folder colormagic. It contains a project file colormagic.pro.
If you are familiar with Qt Designer,You can open this file by Qt Designer )
- Change directory to the directory colormagic.
- Run qmake on the project file (colormagic.pro).
qmake -o Makefile colormagic.pro.
- Run make (or nmake depending on your system).
It will create an executable file colormagic
- After the project has compiled, run the application.
Download the application program
Click here to download the executable file of Color Magic 1.0.
It tested on the platform RedHat Linux and Fedora. I am not responsible for this executable file if it causes any problem.